Garage, Shed & Carport Builder magazine and the Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Show are part of a growing network of magazines and trade shows owned by Shield Wall Media.
Launched in January 2020, Garage, Shed & Carport Builder magazine is the newest and most comprehensive industry resource for ideas, information, and best business practices for professionals who build or sell small, special-use residential buildings.
This is the only industry publication focused exclusively on this unique segment of residential construction. From tips and tricks to material insights and updates, readers will find information in every edition that will help make their business more profitable.
The readers of Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Magazine are industry professionals and decision makers. Like all Shield Wall Media magazines, Garage, Shed & Carport Builder is free to construction trade professionals and associates in the construction industry. It is available in both printed and digital formats.
Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Magazine teams with the yearly Garage Shed and Carport Builder Show where builders and renovators of special-use residential spaces can find the materials and services they need all in one place. In addition, the show includes educational sessions and other networking opportunities for manufacturers, builders, and renovators.
How Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Magazine is Unique:
- Garage, Shed & Carport Builder provides all the contacts you need to conduct and grow your business.
- Our editorial focuses on niches that don’t get a lot of coverage elsewhere.
- Our articles and information come directly from the source: industry professionals. You can trust that you are getting expert advice.
- The Business Building in Garage, Shed & Carport Builder features provide guidance for a competitive edge.
About Our Readers:
- 60% of our readers are contractors or associated with shed sales lots.
- 55% of our readers are owner/president/partner – our readers are decision makers.
- All of our subscribers have sought out the publication within the last 3 years.
- State of the Industry
- Closing with RTO
- Product Feature: How Many SKUs?
- Renovation Feature: Fabulous Flooring
- Advertising Deadline: January 19, 2023
- Do Middle of the Road sheds exist?
- Metal Coatings (Paint 101)
- Product Feature: Greenhouses
- Renovation Feature: Beautiful Bathrooms
- Advertising Deadline: February 7, 2023
- Carport Colors
- Carport Structural Engineering
- Product Feature: CC Processing Options for Online
- Renovation Feature: Awesome Additions
- Advertising Deadline: March 28, 2023
- Online Shed Sales
- Natural Lighting
- Product Feature: Life Spans of Sheds
- Renovation Feature: Cozy Kitchens
- Advertising Deadline: July 13, 2023
- Glam Garages
- Measuring tricks (Tape measure and speed square)
- Product Feature: Fastening Sheds (fasteners and adhesives)
- Renovation Feature: Superior Siding
- Advertising Deadline: August 29, 2023
- More than Carports
- Anchoring Carports (frozen ground)
- Product Feature: Special Use Sheds
- Renovation Feature: Dazzling Decks
- Advertising Deadline: October 5, 2023
In Every Issue:
- Project of the Month
- Business Profiles
- Business Building Features
OCTOBER 26-27, 2022
NEW ORLEANS, LA
SEPTEMBER 27-28, 2023
The Construction Rollforming Show is unique. If you roll form or use benders or brakes to form panels, channel, studding, soffits, gutters, carport or other construction components this is your show. The educational programming and exhibitors are tailored specifically to companies that roll form or metal form for the construction industry. This IS NOT a show for small contractors. This is a specific niche of manufacturers and builders large enough to do their own fabrication and buy materials and components in pallet, container or truck load lots.
JANUARY 18-19, 2023
Since we publish magazines that have been around for decades, Shield Wall Media has long-standing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers. The Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Show brings many of them together so builders of special-use residential structures can find the materials and services they need all in one place. In addition to a robust exhibit hall, the show includes educational sessions and other networking opportunities for manufacturers and shed builders.
Director of Sales:
Corporate Mailing Address:
Shield Wall Media
PO Box 255
Iola, WI 54945